Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Asian girl with booty, Christine Mendoza


Christine Mendoza


Website: ChristineMendozaOnline.com
Ethnicity: Asian
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 120
Stats: 36C-25-36

Christine Mendoza is a sexy model import Asian in a thong with an amazing, round in all the right places, body. This hot asian model is tight, tan, and perfectly curvy in all the right spots.

Read more on Christine Mendoza at Her bio: I started modeling during my senior year of high school. I was lucky enough to be asked to be on the cover of a popular automotive magazine. The magazine was my 2nd photo shoot I have ever had. I never told my mother about my modeling. I figured, "Hey, she'll never find out!" I was too scared to tell my parents since they were always strict...(Read More!)







No comments: